We received more than 20 entries in our contest but most of them were incomplete. Most of the participants did not mention the name of the city where they reside and those entries were declared invalid. Only four entries were found valid therefore the lucky draw was conducted with only four entries and the winner of the contest are
1- Ms Shilpa Chander ( Free Movie Ticket)
2- Mr HS Rathore ( Free Music Album)
Congratulations to the winners. We request the winners of our contest to mail their contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org as early as possible. No claims shall be entertained after May 11, 2012 as the entire process has to be complete by May 13, 2012.
The participants need to answer three simple questions pertaining to movie ‘Jannat 2’ given below. Before posting your entries please read the terms and conditions carefully. The entries not conforming to the terms and conditions will be declared invalid at any stage of the contest.
1- Who is Sonu Dilli?
2- Which does KKC stand for in the movie?
3- Who is the female lead actor opposite Emraan Hashmi ?
The deadline to post your entries is May 06, 2012. It is mandatory to mention your real name and the city where you live with your entry. Contest is open only for adults.
Post your answers under this post using your Facebook, WordPress, Gmail or Twitter ids. The lucky winners will get a free movie ticket or music album of the movie (Conditions Applied*).
Last date to post your entries is May 06, 2012. This contest is only for Indian nationals residing in Delhi, Mumbai, Chandigarh, Surat, Jaipur and Lucknow.
Terms and Condition for ‘Cyberjunkies-Jannat 2’ Contest.
1) Contest valid only on entries posted on http://www.filmifiles.com and for Indian nationals residing in Delhi, Mumbai, Chandigarh, Surat, Jaipur and Lucknow. Contest is open only for adults.
2) Last date to post your entry is May 06, 2012. Winners will be announced on May 09, 2012
3) Winners will be selected via lucky draw
4) Winners will be notified via the status messages on the official page of ‘Filmi Files’ on Facebook.com.
5) Cyber Junkies India reserves the right to disqualify any contestant from the benefits of the Program, if any fraudulent activity is identified to be carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program.
6) Cyber Junkies India reserves the right to modify / change all or any of the terms applicable to the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
7) Cyber Junkies India also reserves the right to discontinue the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
8) Cyber Junkies India reserves the right at any time without prior notice to add, alter, modify, all or any of these terms and conditions or replace, wholly or in part, this Program by any other Program, whether similar to this Program or not or to withdraw it altogether.
10) In case of any disputes, Cyber Junkies India decision will be final.